So, somehow I blinked and it’s the last Tuesday in September. Like…when did that happen?
We’re back with another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted as always by the lovely That Artsy Reader Girl and her creative mind. This week, we’ll be looking at…
Books on My Fall TBR
All of them. The end.
Not an acceptable answer? Sighhhhh, okayyyyy…
- The Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo: I absolutely loooooooved The Six of Crows duology, and The Grisha trilogy is also fantastic. So let me at this one, as soon as it releases October 8. Please and thank you.
- Beard Necessities by Penny Reid: Another new release (November!) I will read anything that Penny Reid writes, and I have been waiting in particular for the next book in this series.
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes: A friend has been begging me to read this. Soooo it’s probably time that I do so.
- The Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty: I loved The City of Brass, and I’m mad at myself that I have yet to buy/read this one.
- We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal
- Mirage by Somaiya Daud
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
- The Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
- The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
If you noticed a pattern for books five through ten, it is that the were all Owlcrate books that have been sitting on my bookshelf unread for waaaaay too long. I promised myself that I will make progress and start going through these, and I am asking/begging/pleading: Please, please hold me to this goal.
And there we go! 1/100 of the books on my TBR…for now. *hides face*